Saturday, July 3, 2010

I've been a failure with posts....

So yeah...I've failed with actually keeping this up...However, I'm back!

Some Upsides: My sugars have been better, as of late. HOORAY! Finally, right? I've been ridiculously stressed as of late with the whole blood sugar thing, but I'm getting the hang of it. 8 years too late lol. Except not. I mean I've always cared....just I'm realizing how much I have to work to get it under complete control.

Anywho, I'm babysitting these really sweet 8 year old twins, Hannah and Will, and they are adorable. I have to scold them sometimes -- -but they are good kids. I'm tutoring them in addition/subtraction and reading and they are doing pretty well. Time will tell. But happy thoughts ---they love me! Haha

Tomorrow should be fun --movies with my girls,  party at Gerrity's for the 4th of July, then Brad's 19th birthday on Monday :) I'm excited.

I'm probably going to go to bed -- sorry for the short failure of a post, but I'll try and update more than.....once in a blue moon

Happy 4th of July Weekend

peaceeee,
Julie


PS: Brad showed me this -- I thought it was pretty damn funny....story of my life...except teachers always think it's a cell phone and attempt to take it away from me. But I think its hilarious. :)


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment