Thursday, May 20, 2010

In 24 hours, I'll be at the beach. YES

So...only around 13 hours until I start the drive to Ocean City Md...and I cannot wait.  My god I cannot wait. Sunny days on the beach, tannnnnnning, eating good food, the boardwalk...and all with my best friends. It honestly couldnt get much better than this. I am just excited as anything right now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH :) We're going to have fun. Yoga in the AM's (some at least), MB teaching me kickboxing, watching movies --I'm too excited right now. It mioght be a problem. I mean I's also watching the flyers game so that COULD be getting me hyped up right now.... but yeah. They are losing at the moment. 2-0. They were doing so well the last two games --both  shut outs 6-0 and 3-0. They'll come back though. I have faith.

So, two diabetes things to talk about --1.) My constant blood glucose monitor--my Dexcom. I have to renew it so i can get another sensor....because I lost it. I must say...its a PITA...like a huge one because i have to fill out a BG  log for like 45-60 days band turn it in, in order to get a new one. ugh. 2.) This lady from United Health Care called for me today ....so naturally I called her back. She just wanted to know if I liked my doctors and if they were good enough for me and how I was coping with my "problems." My "problem" being diabetes. I mean, yeah its a pain and it is a problem, but no one has ever asked me if I was happy with doctors-- I guess it was cool? Her name is Tammy and she's going to call me once a month to check in. Cool.

Speaking of the diabetes....my 8 year anniversary will be while i'm away at the beach. 8 years. God I can't believe it's been that long. 8 years...ahhh. I'll write something about it when I get back from the beach.

On the bright side, it's one of my best friends, Melissa's, birthday today..soooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL! :) I'll see you in 13ish hours as we start out adventure.

Alrightyyyyyy --I'm out. Peace


PS: Montreal just scored again making it 3-0. Crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment