Sunday, May 16, 2010

And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Ahhhhhh I love summer. I love sleeping. I love not having to do work. I love everything about it. I love the fact that it's sunny and that I'm going to the beach in like...4 days. AHHHHH So exciting. As for today, I cleaned my room -- that was fun. I also went around Longfellow putting order forms in peoples doors for the "40th Anniversary" of Longfellow/4th of July t-shirt celebrations ...yadayadayada. I'm helping my neighbor out b/c she had knee surgery and obviously cannot get around the neighborhood.

I got a text from Turf Valley yesterday---I didn't get the job. So that officially sucks. I applied to SO MANY different places this summer and yet...no luck. I am unemployed for the 2nd summer in a row---fabbullouusss. Ill get a job eventually--and if I don't I'll do babysitting and other things to get money...but basically I'm poor. I should've kept my Panera job...(as much as I learned that the food business was not my thing...it was still a good job. I was stupid)

For some happy thoughts-- my legs and the rest of my body are really sore from the workouts I've been doing with my mom. Yesterday I did a bellydance cardio workout from on demand..and that was cool. Joss once told me that she did the ones on exercise tv....I wonder if it was the same one? I'll ask her eventually.

Tomorrow, I plan on going into Keough before my dr's appt at St. Agnes. Hopefully I'll see Mrs. Kenney and Ms. Casey -- I didn't get to see them when I went in in December. OH and Mrs. Russell and her PREGNANT BELLY. When did that happen? Fer serious.

ANYWHO. The Flyers are in their first game vs Montreal and they are kicking ass. Seriously. Kicking major butt. its 6-0 with a minute or so to go in the 3rd pd. Lets go Flyers --- lets win the cup.

As for my bloodsugar (since this technically should have something to do with that lovely part of me that is diabetes), it's been....eh. It was good when I went to bed last night (149 mg/dL) , then this morning I woke up to my insulin pump screaming at me that there was an "Occlusion Detected" so who knows how long I didn't get insulin. I got up and checked my sugar and it was like 313 or something...so that sucked. Then after I came back in from being outside for an hour or so I was 63....could I please just be....normal...with normal bloodsugars...cause this is killing me.

Well I'm out for tonight. Up early tomorrow to work out and go into keough.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment