Thursday, May 13, 2010

Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro.

Last  night's post was depressing. I'm sorry. At the moment I am just struggling. ...but on to something happy and fun. --Like Lady GaGa! Haha -- the title of this post is because after I woke up after the first phone call, I started singing Alejandro ;)...but anyway....

I'm going to be at the beach with my friends in 9 days and I hope it is sunny and fabulous and just awesome. Honestly. I just cannot wait to be with everyone (minus Sarah--so that sucks. Basic Training for 10 weeks...damn you Army, damn you) in the same place---just having fun. The place we have is nice and is going to be able to (somewhat) handle however many people we have. Main thing: it is somewhere that we'll stay and be together...and it's the BEACH! Senior Week Pt. Dos...here we come

This morning I got two phone calls: one from someone I didn't know, and one from someone I have really missed. The first one, which woke me up (so I was disoriented), was from some person asking if I had children named Rolando and like two others. I couldn't understand her at first-- I think she might have been from a doctors office or something-- but eventually I understood some of it and was like "Nope, I don't have children...sorry" (after her repeating it like 5 times).

The second call was from one of my best friends, Shelby. I had fallen back asleep after the doctors office/Rolando call...but barely...so I saw her name and enthusiastically picked up. She called just to say that she missed me and couldn't wait for the beach and to see me....She's still in school atm but the fact that she called me to say that really made my day. I've missed her and I can't wait to see her and everyone else =D

Anyway, I'm going to finally get up...check my sugar, take my meds, maybe eat something for breakfast and chill with my mom until my brother wakes up. We're supposed to go minigolfing or something fun today :)

Peace ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment